Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm back

I've been away from the blog for almost two months now. These two months have shaped a good chunk of my future life. I became much more distant from myself in the process. I stopped paying attention to my actions and started to to be a little more "spontaneous", but this kind of spontaneity is not meant for my type of personality.
This blog was kind of an outlet for my feelings and thoughts. Although I thought I could easily substitute the time I gave myself to contemplate and analyze the situations I go through, with casual conversations with people who are close to me...turns out it's impossible. I'm not against opening up to my close friends, I just started to appreciate my "alone time" more now that I don't get enough of it.
I'll try to make my blog posts a regular activity, they allow me a wider space to focus and think about things I'm going through in my life, one thing at a time. Also, I've missed how good it felt to just pour my thoughts into words and formulate them into ideas and then actions. Guess I do lose part of my originality every time I don't give myself the chance to re-center and process the people and situations I go through!
I'll turn 19 next week, and I'll celebrate by reading the blog posts I've written throughout the past year to see how much I've changed. I used to think change was a bad thing, then a good thing, now I know it's just natural.
I'll see if I could give the blog a bit of a revamp, too...celebrating change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?